Wednesday 17 April 2013

Up in the Sky


Today my students completed a brainstorm of what we find in the sky. This task was a starting point for our integrated topic of  ‘Up in the Sky’ and our big question of ‘What changes happen in the sky?’. As a one and two team we have decided to take an inquiry-based approach to our topic. This method takes in our differentiated learning approach and also links into AusVELS Science Inquiry Skills strands.











My students surprised me with their responses and some that I didn’t even think of such as the ozone layer, oxygen and planets.


We started our parent helper program today and we were lucky enough to have 3 mums working in our learning space today. I enjoy linking the classroom with our parents and families and it also gives us a chance to show off our classroom and learning.

Claire 

Holiday Postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment